Like any major project or production, a lot goes on behind the scenes that most people would naturally never see when viewing the finished product. With our building project, we want to give you at least a periodic glimpse of some of the “goings on” while we wait for our building to start coming up out of the ground. Over the next several months, we will publish updates to this “Behind the Scenes” series, so be sure to check back here every few weeks to stay in the loop.
TAKE 2: MARCH 2020
Below are some of the key target dates and activities we are working toward during the month of March:
- March 5 – BF team will finalize general contractor (GC) pre-qualification list.
- March 6 – BF team members to meet and review preliminary lighting design/specification.
- March 9 – Requests for Proposal (RFP) to be sent out to qualified GC’s.
- March 15-31 – Site work commencement window, weather permitting.
- March 18 – Complete and submit updated financial package to bank
- Mar 20 – Lighting and Audio/Visual design to be completed and integrated into MEP plans.
- March 27 – RFP’s due back from prospective GC’s.